Monday, June 4, 2012

Tuesday's Lunch: Addiction...it's BAD!

I'm the first to admit that I have a serious problem when it comes to buying bento supplies or containers that I think I could use as a bento. It is bad. We had some friends over for dinner on Saturday night (eh hm, Elizabeth, I'm diming you out!) and she opened my pantry closet and I believe the words that came out of her mouth were something to the effect of, "Holy bento Batman!" It really made me realize, my addiction is bad.....BAD!

I went to Target today to get a new swimsuit for Griddles. I attempted to put her in her old swimsuit, and well let us just say that everyone will be thankful we went shopping. Her tooshy was screaming! Needless to say, I came home with a swimsuit and all of this:
See...I told you it is bad! At least they all came from the $1 section, so I didn't do too bad.

Anyway, I used the red Lightning McQueen one for tomorrow's lunch. The lid is red and the bottom is blue. So easy!

In this bento:















*Salami and white cheddar sandwich on a whole wheat bagel thin (cut in half and stacked)
*Baked apple chips
*Vanilla panda cookies
*Carrots with ranch
*In the round Lightning McQueen there is a triple berry muffin (not pictured)

~*~3 more days of school!~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment