In this bento:
*Thermos of Mama's Pizza Mac
*Bread stick (cut in half)
*2 Trader Joe's fruit gummy squares
Mama's Pizza Mac (Creatively named by Bubs)
*1 lb. ground beef/turkey/soy crumbles (whatever tickles your fancy)
*1/2 large onion, diced
*1 clove garlic, minced
*Pinch of Italian seasoning
*1 large box of Pacific Foods Creamy Tomato Soup (My favorite tomato soup)
*1/2 cup pizza sauce (homemade/canned, whateva)
*1 can of beef broth (or vegetable broth if you are a veghead)
*25 slices of pepperoni (Turkey/soy or leave out)
*1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked
1. Brown meat and onion in a large pot, 1 minute before done add garlic. Drain off fat.
2. Add meat back to pot. Stir in Italian seasoning, soup, pizza sauce and beef broth. Bring to a quick boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add pepperoni, mix well. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add cooked noodles, stir until well combined. Simmer for 10 minutes, on low.
5. Serve up and top with Parmesan cheese.
6. Enjoy. Then you will know why my kid loves the heck out of this.