Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thursday's Lunch: Holy Yummy!

I'm very ready for autumn. This time last year we already had our first snow. There is no cool weather in sight. We are still in the 80s during the day. Night time is a tease because it goes down to the 40s. I love sweaters, hats, gloves, coats, and fall/winter. BRING IT!!!
 
In this bento:
*Mini pancakes (with a small container of syrup tucked in)
*Rocket ship cantaloupe
*Mini graham cracker squares
*Pumpkin dip (recipe below)
*Yoplait Greek strawberry yogurt
 
Ok, so this pumpkin dip is amazing. I actually like to call it Pumpkin CRACK dip. I love everything pumpkin, and I have passed that trait off to my minions. This is actually a problem...I caught Griddles eating plain canned pumpkin, straight from the can today while I was getting the stuff ready for the dip. She looked at me and said, "MMM, it tastes like pie! But not really."
 
Pumpkin Crack Dip
*1 (8 oz.) brick of cream cheese, softened
*2 cups marshmallow fluff
*2/3 cup plain canned pumpkin
*1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
 
1. Place all ingredients in a stand mixer, fixed with whisk attachment.
2. Mix on low until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Scrape sides of bowl with rubber spatula and mix again.
4. Lick rubber spatula.
5. Eat with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, sugar cookies, or just with a spoon.
6. Thank me later.


1 comment:

  1. Can you make it without the Fluff? I've got all the ingredients but amazingly, no fluff. I want to eat some crack...now. Talk about addiction?

    ReplyDelete