Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week In Bentos

I'm seriously spent this week...I got no words for you...you can tell in the bentos. My apologies.

Monday's Bento:




















*Mini pepperoni and cheese cubes
*Grapple slices
*2 Gluten Free oreo style cookies
*Shamrock gluten free pancakes with green sprinkles
*Maple syrup in the yellow container

Tuesday's Bento:





*Sesame chicken chunks
*Cheese cubes
*2 gluten free oreo style cookies
*Sugar snap peas with ranch
*Go-Gurt
 
Wednesday's Bento:
*Ham cubes
*Cheese
*Celery sticks
*Peanut butter in the yellow container
*Yogurt covered raisins
*Trader Joe's Snicker Doodle cookie
*GoGo Squeeze AppleBerry
 
Thursday's Bento: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Black olives
*Pirate Booty
*Laughing cow cheese wedge
*Trader Joe's sesame crackers
*Pepperoni
*Yogurt covered raisins
*Trader Joe's Snicker Doodle cookie
 
Friday's Bento (iPod picture...sorry):
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Cutie orange
*Mini sweet red pepper
*Black olives
*Laughing cow cheese wedge
*Carrots
*Energy bite
*Nut Thin cheddar crackers
*Pepperoni 
 
I was told to share the Energy Bite recipe. I think I did once before, but here we go:
 
No Bake Energy Bites
 
Ingredients:
1 cup oatmeal (I used gluten free oats)
1/2 cup peanut butter (or any other type of butter, i.e. sunbutter, almond butter, etc.)
1/3 cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup ground flax seed
2 T. Chia seeds
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Allergen Free brand)
1 tsp. vanilla
 
Method:
Mix everything together in a bowl. I start out with a spoon and then get irritated and end up using my hands. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes. Once chilled, grab some of the mix in your hand, about the size of a marble or a little larger and roll into a ball shape. Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
 
Enjoy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment