Friday, May 24, 2013

Week in Bentos

Last week I posted about a special surprise that I had for the kids. I'm ready to share it with you all. Most of you knew that Bubs and Griddles' dad is in the military and was deployed for the last 7 months. Well.....HE'S HOME!!!

It was so stinking awesome. The kids thought we were going to the airport to pick up a friend. We waited around the airport for about 20 minutes. My heart was racing like crazy and the kids were running around looking at all the dead animal heads...that might give you a clue as to where I live.

Once I saw Dad walk out of the gate, I looked at the kids and said, "Just kidding, we aren't here to pick up Mr. K...it is DAD!" Botht he kids looked around my legs, saw Dad and took off running. It was very cool. Bubs was definitely surprised, he looked at me straight in the eyes and said, "Wow, you're a good tricker Mom!". Griddles wouldn't let her dad's leg go the entire time, and a week later she is still super glued to him.
 
Now on to the lunches:
 
Monday's Bento:
*Homemade GF pizza
*Red grapes
*Carrots with ranch
*2 energy bites
 
Tuesday's Bento: 
*Mama's Pizza Mac soup in thermos
*GF homemade garlic bread
*Carrots with ranch
*Homemade GF chocolate chip cookie
 
Wednesday's Bento: 
*Large pepperoni
*Hardboiled egg
*Watermelon
*Crunchmaster crackers
*Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
*Go-gurt
 
Thursday's Bento: 
*Peanut butter and jelly sanwich cut into puzzle pieces
*Red grapes
*Homemade GF chocolate chip peanut butter cookie
*Yoplait strawberry Greek yogurt
 
Friday's Bento: 
*Madarin orange
*Hardboiled egg
*Colby Jack cheese stick wrapped in Procuitto
*Energy bites
*Go-gurt (not pictured)
 
~*~Have a good weekend!~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment