Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week in Bentos: Just kidding, only 1 day

I was feeling froggy and decided to take a picture of the Husband's lunch.

He is a firefighter and works 24 hour shifts, so that means he is required to pack lunch and dinner for himself. Which in reality means...I have to pack him lunch and dinner. His dinners are pretty boring and usually consists of leftovers from the night before. Or if the minions and I are feeling loving towards him, we will pack up dinner and take it to the fire department to eat with him. That only happens like once every 3 months...we really do love him! ;)

I was looking at the fridge tonight trying to figure out what to pack the man for lunch. The ideas were not flowing, so I started grabbing junk and this is what happened:



*4 deviled eggs
*Celery with peanut butter (which I later added a container of raisins on the side because I was told, by a certain someone, that you have to have raisins if you are going to eat celery and peanut butter)
*2 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
*Grapes
*Glutino garlic bagel chips
 
~*~Enjoy your lunch Husband!~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment