Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week in Bentos

My life is chaos and boxes right now. We have been completely boxed up and our stuff is getting ready to be on its way to our new state. So needless to say, lunches are weird. I'm also a bad mom and my minions have been taking those pre-packaged lunches that you can buy at the grocery store. I won't name names because that is just mean, but I'm not happy about it. Oh well, they will live.
 
Hey...at least they are eating.
 
Monday's Bentos:
*Ritz mini toasted chips
*Red grapes
*Homemade granola
*Chicken and pesto pasta (in a thermos not pictured)
 
Tuesday's Bentos: 
*Leftover pizza
*Red grapes
*Homemade granola
*Danimals Greek yogurt
 
Wednesday's Lunches:
Bubs was student of the week, just like his sister last week. The husband and I went and had lunch with the boy but took both minions Subway.
 
Thursday & Friday Lunches:
Both the minions took those pre-packaged lunches. Yuck.
 
~*~Have a good weekend!~*~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment