Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friday's Lunch: Someone didn't go to the store like she thought she would

Well, I thought I was going to go to the store after work tonight to get some things for the Bubs to eat. That didn't happen. So I had to make do with what I had in the house. 

In this bento:
*Snack @ school: Pop Chips and gluten free fruit snacks
*Lunch:
*Peanut butter and jelly gluten free waffle sandwich
*2 gluten free chocolate chip cookie brownies
*Grapes
*Cheese cubes & mini pepperonis
*Juice box
*After school snack: Pirate's Booty, Enjoy Life chocolate bar
and a go-gurt in the freezer


 Packed in:
*Snack @ school: $1 store round Bob the Builder container
*Lunch: Spongebob Squarepants Sandwich container from Tupperware
*After school snack: $1 store square Bob the Builder container

This weekend is dedicated to baking and cooking some yummy stuff for Bubs to eat. Hopefully something good comes out of it and it isn't a total disaster. I will tell myself over and over again to not cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment