Monday, March 12, 2012

Tuesday's Lunch: What's up Doc?

Bubs didn't have school today. Just a random day off this month. He got to stay home with his dad today and have manly bonding time. Which apparently entailed watching man shows like "Billy the Exterminator" and much to my dismay, they started to watch "Lord of the Rings" and got halfway through the second one. That is a whole lot of too much man stuff for me. I'm glad I was at work.

This weekend I attempted my very first loaf of gluten free bread. If you know me, then you know that my baking skills are somewhat lacking. I can ruin a boxed cake recipe. I've been told (by my husband specifically) that I can't even make instant pudding from a box (he loves me, I promise). Needless to say, my bread came out AWESOME! I'm pretty dang proud of myself. Lets see if I can keep it up.

In this bento:
*Lunch: Carrot shaped peanut butter and honey sandwich on the gluten free bread
*Veggie chips
*Annie's gluten free cocoa and vanilla bunny cookies
*Gluten free crackers
*Laughing cow cheese wedge
*Orange slices
*Juice box
*School Snack: Frozen go-gurt, pop chips
*After school snack: Gluten free chocolate chip granola bar

Packed in:
*Lunch: Spongebob Squarepants sandwich container from Tupperware
*School Snack: Shinkinger bento
Just for giggles. I packed myself a snack for work tomorrow.

In this snack bento:

*Mini sweet peppers
*Cucumber slices
*Roasted garlic hummus
*Orange slices

*Packed in: I stole Griddle's Princess sandwich container from Tupperware. I look really grown up when I use it.

The man's lunch for tomorrow:
*Latin style yellow rice
*Homemade chili rellenos (YUM!)












1 comment:

  1. very nice! the snack looks super yummy with those colorful peppers in it too. :)

    ReplyDelete