Thursday, March 22, 2012

Friday's Lunch: Yummy Slacker

I was totally slacking in the dinner department tonight. I took the day off of work, I wasn't feeling that great and I think I just needed a moral day. Do you ever feel like you need one of those? Griddles had gymnastics tonight, and by the time we got home I realized I didn't take anything out for dinner and had no leftovers of anything. Therefore the creativity came into play. I made grilled cheese and ham sandwiches, and they were awesome. I had a hodgepodge of cheese in the fridge, and Bubs picked out Bree. He wanted another one for lunch, so here you go:

In this Bento:
School Lunch:
*Grilled ham and cheese sandwich on gluten free bread
*Yogurt with Easter egg sprinkles
*Gluten free hazelnut wafers
*Peaches
*Juice box
School Snack:
*Gluten free chocolate cupcake (there is a birthday party at school tomorrow and I didn't want Bubs to be left out, so I made him his own cupcake)
After School Snack:
*Gluten free caramel corn rice cakes made into a peanut butter sandwich (he loved it so much, he wanted it again)
*3 stars and 1 moon fruit leather


*I had to show a close up of the sprinkles because they are really freaking cute. 















Packed in:















Lunch:
*Dip container
















Snacks:
*Bob the Builder square container from $1 store
*Spiderman square container

The Bubs and I are baking this weekend, so hopefully we will have some better lunches next week. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment