Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monday's Lunch: Comfy Tummy

I let Bubs pick out everything in his lunch for Monday. He said, "Everything I picked out shouldn't make my stomach feel like it is going to explode, like BOOM!" The kid makes me laugh constantly.

In this bento:

*Chicken and apple sausage kabobs
*Grapes
*Fruit snack bunnies
*Gluten free crackers
*Laughing cow cheese wedge
*Gluten free banana bread
*Juice box
*Snack: Veggie Chips packed in small Spongebob Squarepants container (not pictured)


Packed in:
*Spongebob Squarepants sandwich container from Tupperware

P.S. A box of gluten free crackers cost me over $5. I about had a coronary!


1 comment:

  1. LOL, that is the bummer part - GF products can be costly :-/ If you're able, I mention Chebe bread in my post from yesterday: It's an inexpensive bread mix. Tastes delish too! Could be made any size/ shape, depending how you bake it, and not break the bank.
    Also be sure to check out each of the manufacturer's websites. Many have printable coupons! Like Udi's, Rudi's, EnjoyLife, etc.

    ReplyDelete