Sunday, April 29, 2012

Monday's Lunch: Diary of a Wimpy Kid

We LOVE Diary of a Wimpy Kid in this house. When I say love, I mean absolutely adore it, to the point where Griddles, who is 4, can quote the whole freaking movie. She even quotes the mom. She cracks me up. Bubs is in the process of reading all of the books. He just finished number 2 (Diary of a Wimpy: Rodrick Rules) and has recently started number 3 (Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Last Straw). The books are so funny, creative, and perfect for a young boy. I'm not going to lie, I totally love reading them with him.

Our love for the books and movies prompted this lunch:


In this bento:
*2 marshmallows
*Peanut butter and honey sandwich on whole wheat bread with Greg Heffley's head
*Chocolate Drizzle EnviroKids krispie bar
*Pineapple
*The famous cheese from the Cheese Touch with diced pepperoni
and the rest of the cheese hidden underneath.

I'm no artist, by any means, but I was giggling to myself in the kitchen making this because I thought I did a pretty good job on Greg's head. Griddles and Bubs both knew who it was immediately, so apparently it is accurate.

To make it even better, this is what Bubs is wearing tomorrow in honor of this lunch:

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment