Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thursday's Breakfast: Breakfast Bento

I know it is spring break here for the Bubs, but unfortunately he still has to wake up early because Mama has to work. He is expensive, so I need to make money.

Bubs is coming to work with me in the morning for an hour until his dad gets off of work and picks him up for a "man day". Don't ask me what a "man day" entails because I have no clue, and I'm pretty sure that I don't want to know. Because he is coming to work with me, I decided to make him a breakfast bento in hopes it would keep in occupied for at least 15 of the 60 minutes he stays with me.

In this bento:
*Egg, turkey sausage and cheese breakfast burrito
on La Tortilla Factory gluten free tortilla
*Diced peaches
*EnviroKidz gluten free Peanut Butter cereal
*Horizon Tuberz yogurt
*Tree Top apple juice

Packed up!
I love this bento container! It is so cute and even holds
the fork in the top and the yogurt with the strap.

1 comment: