Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thursday's Lunch: Manny!

Another sandwich...how boring...but he isn't complaining. He is so excited about this Diary of a Wimpy Kid week of lunches.

This lunch we have Manny. He is the little brother and drives Greg crazy when he calls him Bubby. I think this is hilarious because Griddles has called her brother Bubby since she could talk, hence the nickname, Bubs.

In this bento (linked to What's for Lunch Wednesday?):
*Peanut butter and nutella "Manny" sandwich. The teeth are marshmallow bits.
*"Bubby did it!" Babybel cheese
*EnviroKidz cereal
*Fruit snacks
*1 ginormous strawberry
*1 marshmallow
*Squeezable apple strawberry sauce

I normally come home from work for lunch every day. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment on my lunch break so I had to pack my lunch too. Just for giggles, I decided to take a picture of my boring lunch only because I used one of the EasyLunchboxes, that I LOOOOOOVE!
















*4 strawberries
*Babybel Cheese
*Annie's natural fruit snacks hidden under the cheese
*Pan fried noodles with chicken and veggies

1 comment:

  1. awesome blog! your Manny looks great - I love the marshmallow teeth : )

    ReplyDelete