Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday's Lunch: We're back, and I have a 2nd grader!

Bubs is a SECOND GRADER! I'm not old enough to have a second grader. This is all too much for me to handle.

He is more than excited for this year. He has been asking to go back to school for the last 3 weeks, and driving me crazy about it.

While I was downloading the pictures for this post all I could hear in my head was that rediculous Eminem song. I have no idea what it is called, but the lyrics in my head kept saying, "Guess who's back? Back Again? Shady's back, tell a friend." Seriously??

Anyway, after an awesome summer we are back! I didn't pack a single bento this summer! Kind of weird, but it was a nice break.

Bubs picked out what he wanted in his lunch, so it isn't over the top, and I am thankful.
















In this bento:
*Salami and white cheddar round sandwich
*Colby Jack marbled "Second Grade" cheese
*Hardboiled egg in the shape of a car
*Grapes
*1 homemade energy bite (recipe to come)
*2 frozen strawberry yogurt stars
















~*~Cheers to a great school year!~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment