Monday, September 17, 2012

Tuesday's Lunch: Unda Da Sea

The boy had hot lunch today at school. He said he wanted it, and his reasoning..."It will give you a break from packing". What he really meant to say was..."Mom, they are having pizza for hot lunch and I WANT IT!"

I tend to get the "Under the Sea" song from the Little Mermaid stuck in my head a lot. It reminds me of my sisters when we were younger. We used to sing that song a lot and one of my sisters use to jive all the time, much like the sea turtle during that scene. Love it.

Being that Bubs is a boy, I couldn't do a Little Mermaid lunch or he would give me the evil eye for weeks to come. So he gets an Unda Da Sea themed lunch.

In this bento:
*Peanut butter and honey starfish sandwich with white chocolate chip eyes
*String cheese "seaweed"
*Goldfish
*Starfish cantaloupe
*Applesauce
*Trader Joes mini peanut butter cups

1 comment: