Friday, September 13, 2013

Week in Bentos

Please don't judge me for my pictures. I take them on my phone because I'm too lazy to get out the digital camera and then load the pictures on my computer. Life is just easier with a phone that takes pictures...even if the pictures are TERRIBLE!

Monday's Bentos: Football Started!















*Football sandwiches (peanut butter and jelly)
*Chocolate crisp bar
*Mandarin oranges
*Pepperoni and cheese play book
*Yogurt with KC Chief colored sprinkles

Tuesday's Bentos: 

*DIY Lunchable
*Cheese, pepperoni and crackers
*Red grapes
*Mini teddy grahams and chocolate covered plums
*Hardboiled egg (heart for Griddles and Fish for Bubs)
 
Wednesday's Bentos:















*Mini pancake peanut butter and honey sandwiches
*Red grapes
*Cheese cubes
*Vanilla yogurt with sprinkles (chocolate for Bubs and butterflies for Griddles)

Thursday's Bentos:
















*Thermos full of ravioli
*Pineapple chunks
*Cheese squares
*Red grapes
*Homemade applesauce

Friday's Bento:
I didn't even bother taking a picture of this. I have been working on a week and a half with a sinus infection, you can tell by the ridiculously lame lunches this week. So needless to say, their lunches consisted of leftover pizza, grapes, yogurt covered raisins and fruit snacks....LAME!

~*~Have a good weekend!~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment