Here are some out of this world lunches for you...sarcasm, pure sarcasm!
*Sugar snap peas
*Quinoa caprese salad
*Grilled chicken salad w/ ranch
*Mini apple cinnamon donut
*Almond butter thumbprint cookie (recipe below)
*Organic graham cows
*Cottage Cheese (Bubs has yogurt)
*I Love You note
*Pita pocket sandwich (turkey, cheese and lettuce)
~I realize there is a lot of fruit going on in this lunch. We have revamped Griddles' diet to include mainly fresh and real ingredients in hopes it helps her stomach. We shall see...~
*Peanut butter and honey sandwich on homemade cinnamon raisin bread
*Pepperoni and cheese
*Diced apples with yogurt for dipping
*Chocolate wafer cookie (Bubs only)
Almond Butter Thumbprint Cookies
adapted from: Skinnytaste
~1 cup almond butter
~2 T. honey
~6 T. raw sugar
~1 egg, slightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray.
3. In mixer bowl mix together all ingredients except jam.
4. Roll dough into 1 T. size balls and place 1" apart on baking sheets.
5. Using your thumb press down the middle of each cookie.
6. Fill each cooking with a small amount of jam.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cool completely on baking sheet.
Note: By no means are these pretty, but the kids and husband ate all of them!
~*~Have a great weekend!~*~