Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bento Mash-Up

So...I'm just an all around bad blogger.
I get in a rhythm, then life happens and blog posts don't.
 
We are coming to the end of Spring break.
Maybe...just maybe, I will get back on the wagon.
We'll see.
 
Needless to say, here are some bentos. 
I am surprised that I know what all the foods are.
 
Bento #1:
*Lorax sandwich
*Popcorn
*Blackberries
*Applesauce
 
Bento #2: 
*Egg salad sandwich
*Peas
*Pineapple
*Vanilla yogurt with raspberries
 
Bento #3:
*Cheeseburger patty
*Apple cinnamon mini donut
*Edamame
*Fruit snacks
*Vanilla yogurt with raspberries
 
Bento #4: 
*DIY pizzas (tortillas, sauce, mini pepperoni, cheese)
*Homemade banana bread
*Strawberries
 
Bento #5: 
*Mini egg quiches
*Celery with peanut butter
*Marshmallow
*Applesauce
 
Bento #6: 
*Blueberry waffle PB & J
*Mini pepperoni
*Cheese shapes
*Watermelon
 

~*~Have a great week!~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment