Sunday, May 6, 2012

Monday's Lunch: Pizza Pizza!

I is Monday...already! This is a simple bento for lunch. My good friend Elizabeth had us (the kids and I) over for dinner the other night so her and I could make a craft and the kids could go buck-wild and play. She fed us homemade pizza, which we love of course! She even let us take home some leftovers. Love her!
Bubs requested pizza for lunch. And low and behold the husband hadn't eaten all of the leftovers.

In this bento:















*2 slices pepperoni pizza (stacked on top of each other)
*Pineapple chunks and diced peaches
*PB2 peanut butter crackers
*Trader Joe's fruit juice squares
*Muenster cheese slice, rolled and held in place by a rocket ship pick)
*Juice box

He also requested I use his Spongebob Squarepants sandwich container. I actually think this is his favorite bento container. Funny, not even supposed to be used as a bento. Seriously, this thing is made for a sandwich, yet I fit an entire lunch into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment